@KMichelle Masturbates in Latest Video


I usually never talk about celebrity's on my column but I had to make a special acceptation for one of R&B's newest songbirds K. Michelle. Her latest video "Sweetest Love" has the internet going bonkers. I must say, when the director sent me this video I knew it would blow up. I mean it is rare that we can actually see the intimacy that goes into masturbates and she has definitely showcased it's sensual side.

Women please realize that there is nothing wrong with getting to know yourself a little bit more. In fact, you should know yourself more sexually than your man knows of. Do we have to inform them of that...no we don't and it's okay.  For her to sing a song that revolves around her making love to herself is amazing. Everyone take a moment to look at simplicity.

Comments

  1. Not to wave dude off when he walked in the room tho, lol. My question to you Geri, is how realistic is that? I agree with you 100%, that a woman should definitely take time to learn herself in order to fully know what she likes or doesn't like. But have you or would you wave your man off if he came in after the fact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the video....WOW! Ma really got hers! Just wonder if they will show the video on BET or MTV. Loved the words also. My woman is not into it and I wonder if we would have a different sex life if she did. And thoughts??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts