Finger in the Ass


Yep... thas all me #BOOM
Since a lot of you are terrified of having anal sex with your partners I feel like you should at least let him stick his finger in your ass. I am a HUGH fan of a finger in my ass while I’m on top riding. I definitely consider it one of my many G-Spots. That gets me all the way turned up!!! Any kind of anal stimulation gets my pussy wetter than a super soaker lol. I guess the thought of trying new things turns me on way more than others.

For the people who are wondering lube is not necessary for a little anal finger action. I don’t believe in lube. I believe in dismissing a dude if he can’t turn my pussy into a tsunami! The only time lube should be mention is if the woman has medical problems when it come to achieve an orgasm. Other than that ladies you betta be fucking a bull. Many men don’t mind giving you the finger action. Matter of fact they will do pretty much anything you ask if you open your mouth. Some will lick the crack of your ass then stick a finger in. Hell I’ll take both! I think it is hot and you should NEVER knock anything unless you’ve tried it. Too many of ya’ll are too judgmental. Get out of that play by play sex. Live a little GOSH!!!


Most of the time I didn’t know I like certain shit until the man took it upon his self to put me up on game. From my experience the freakiest dude is the dude that has been in a relationship with a “not there” chick. A “not there” chick is a female that is always telling a man “no not there… put it here or there” every time he tries to do something new with her ass. Imma need ya’ll to get that “not there” bullshit outta here immediately! If any of you men are actually dealing with that nonsense you could never fuck with a woman like me. I love a man that IS a man in the bedroom. If I wanted to fuck a bitch I’d go get a bitch. Take control of every part of my body damn it. Leaving anything out just might leave you out in the cold.

Comments

  1. Most women are scared to try anal. This is a great way to ease your lover into a little anal play and if she enjoys it she maybe more willing to try more. Trying things makes relationships stronger. @geek_e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing and inspiring couples, i like your bluntness, if thats a word. Lol keep it up and stay focused on your dreams. Btw i totally agree with everything you said. Lol EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Gere, I have question for you. If you don't mind me asking, Im not trying to be funny, OK. I enjoy giving women golden showers and like them myself. I want to take it a step further and deficate in someone face or breast and smear it all over there body. Do you think thats a little to freaky? I will check back with you to get your thought on it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck outta here with that not there shit! I came to fuck not fondle grow y'all asses up! If u ain't grown u shouldn't be fucking at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your mind and body are sexy. These columns just make it all the better. Wish I was your man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow @DaggaDC approves this message lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girl loves anal. Thanks 4 putting these lame ass people on point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything you have said i have done. I love a freak in the bed i want and need all of you, I go hard like it's gone be my last time having sex real shit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SNAP SNAP SNAP...THAT'S SO WHAT'S UP. LOVE IT. FAN FOR LIFE. DONNIA~AWOMASWORTH~

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE MAN THAT I WAS DEALING WITH AT THE TIME TOOK CONTROL AND HE WENT THERE. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUK....THEN I WAS LIKE ON YES WTF....LOL. IT WAS WONDERFUL. POWER OF A MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO USE HIS DICK AND HIS FINGER....SMILING...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pic, very nice ass! Wifey doesn't like or even want to try anal. I wouldn't mind trying, but she don't even want to address it. Oh well, what ya gonna do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts