Sex for Me Please!

I’m not like other women. Instead of going to the movies and out to eat I rather be getting my back blown out. I been called a freak, sex addicted, and a play thing! I don’t mind it at all because those names are what I chose to be. I feel like every woman is different. Some rather have romance daily (vomits beside her desk); but that is not what I want. I love being fucked daily and I’m not ashamed of that! Having sex regularly and taking care of business are benefits to me. As far as I’m concern the rest of that shit can come later. As long as I get to bust multiple orgasms then I’m fine. Without them my relationship can vanish.


I don’t understand why some females have this laundry list of bullshit they need in a relationship in order for it to work. The only thing I focus on is me and my man staying on the same page. If you have that and a commitment to one another then you have it all. You can’t judge another woman because she doesn’t like the same shit as you. I hear women use the term desperate way too much. You can’t judge a person when you don’t know what their preference is. Everyone deals with different thing in their relationship. I personally can deal with a lot of things that other women can’t and that is okay. My sexual meter is off the chart. I love trying new things because I’m a tri-sexual. I love my man with a side of women lol. That’s not for everyone but it’s for me. I think it is sexy to let a man watch you fuck the shit out of a bad chick or vise versa. Who said sex had to be a two person event. Don’t ya’ll get bored after awhile?

I’m actually in the mist of watching the first season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. This show is extremely sexual. Hell it’s giving me some awesome ideas! I recommend this show to all of you lovely readers! On one part this guy and his wife were getting undressed by their servants. Next thing you know his wife signaled one of the female servants to suck her husband’s dick in front of her. Then another female servant started playing with his wife pussy in front of him. They got so turned on that they fucked the hell out of one another. That is blazin hot to me! I get horny just thinking about that scene! Call it whatcha like. Needless to say I’m officially addicted to this show. You gotta love the Romans.

Preview Spartacus: Blood and Sand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UV496I7Ius&feature=related

Comments

  1. I'll have to check that show out! It's giving me some ideas for some more short stories for my site...hmm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts