Disrespect the Pussy


King of the BANG BANG BANG John Witherspoon

Honey I absolutely love being disrespected in the bedroom. Luda ain’t never lied when he said he wants a woman in the street and a freak in the bed. Hell I think every man wants that! I love being called names such as slut, whore, bitch, cunt, cum drinker, stripper, or whatever. I don’t get offend because I am all of theses things in the bedroom. You’d be a fool not to be. These words leave my body craving more and more sex. The more I talk with women the more I’m realizing that the days of gentle sex are over! Every man loves to feel like he is in control when he is having sex with his woman. It leaves him with a sense of pride. You can never leave your man with the thoughts that another nigga could out fuck him. Ladies if he is fucking you good then that will never be a thought in your head.


You stiff bitches kill me! Don’t you know that the women you call whores and sluts are winning? Hell, take a look at reality television. There is your proof lol. No man wants to fuck Miss. Proper Pussy and if he does he is definitely going to be on that path to recruiting a mistress. A lot of you stiff women need to stop putting so much efficacies into chicks being called a whore and unleash the whore in yourself.

Lately my pussy has to feel totally disrespected. In other words my walls should feel like they’re going to crumble after he is done with me. I literally need to feel like he is going to break thru my walls. I like being tossed around like a Raggy Anne doll. I’m okay with having a few bruise on my legs when we are done. That is a clear sign that your man is the business. Sherella and I were just talking about this at her event “Minding Your Business” on Sunday (Yes we finally met people). We consider a man that can do all of these things husband material. He’ll fuck around and have you questioning your birth control dosage. Real talk! It is rare that a man can posses these qualities. If you get one you better keep his ass! Imma say 98% of relationships turn sour because people are not true to whom they are, especially women. Society has put us in a box. When we like certain sexual activities such as anal sex or swallowing a guy’s nut it’s an issue. A whore is nothing more than a bitch that went against society’s expectations. Society is build to label everything, but what people don’t understand is that you are allowed to make your own rules. People you can’t be a boss and still operate under societies guidelines. If you wanna fuck mad dudes then do it. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin and play it safe then I say go for it.

Comments

  1. Women get mad when men are eye balling the girl with the short dress in the street or the girl was grind on him all night at the club. Men love that shit! Women must understand that, that face down with your hair all over the place and your ass in the air is Fucking Sexy! Sometimes the out of place things are some of the gorgeous things to witness. And the name calling is sexy too. Its not what you say its how you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuV It!! I absolutely NEEEEED for my pussy to be taken advantage of. 9/10 even if we r makin glove i need to know that u love me so make me feel it. And definitely, ladies need to be in touch with what they want sexually so that they can unleash that beast in their partner!! that is ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different people want different things. It's cool that you know what you want. You're winning cause you know what you want not because your pussy is being disrespected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I co-sign on this post 162% I love a proper woman, who is polite, sweet mannered and respectable while also commanding respecting...as long as she is doing that in public. Whilst we are behind closed doors, I want her to lose all inhibitions and go buck-the fuck-wild!

    I don't have time for that prim and proper shit when we're getting it in. I'm a man, and I'm a man with an interesting thirst. If you are going to be boring and not challenge me sexually, then I am going to take my thirst elsewhere. Daddy will gladly roam, although I'll still come home; or we can just skip the possibilities of infidelity and unleash the Freak Beast in both of us! Very "real" article and #NiftyApproved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with this post. There is nothing wrong with being a little aggressive in the bedroom. It's a transfer of power. I find that most aggressive, successful, and powerful women love a man that know how to control them in some way. The bedroom is the perfect place to play out that little fantasy! Kudos for bringing this subject to light, (also for the "stiff bitches comment")!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *insert Rick Ross grunt* - I haven't met a woman yet that has been opposed to being manhandled. Now let me add a little advice for some of the fellas. Don't go running up on EVERY woman, talking "disrespectful" to'em in the bedroom, lol. At least not initially, whole experience might get deaded wit the quickness. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts