My Farewell to the Core

Core Models 2011 in Miami FL
As of yesterday I have announced that I am no longer apart of the fabulous Core Models. Even though this is a great organization to be in I felt like it was my time to move on. Dealing and being around art has seriously taken control of me. Hell I’m 27 and I can say that I am tired of promotional modeling and looking sexy. Honestly I am not a sexy person. Yes I talk and write about sex but my vibe is far from sexy. I’m more a realist than anything. When I am in a publication (which is rarely) I am apart of it because I work with the editor or the staff. There is no point to hit me up anymore to be in your magazine or on your website unless you want me on it for my writing capabilities.

Even though I’m no longer with Core they are still family. I love all the great DJS and models that I have met at the last three Retreats. Don’t be surprised if I pop up at the next Retreat, not as a model but as a writer.

I wish all the Core DJS and Model the absolute best. Muah!

Comments

  1. I love this...i love you Ger BEAR and we will always def stay in touch! Good Luck on all your future endeavors....see you soon...

    Love Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know we Love you too baby!! U family ... just moved from there ...

    T. Neal ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugz & Luv and support!!!!! ;-)

    ~Z~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see you GC....I know you will be successful in whatever you do! #stillcorefam

    DJ Detroit....RQQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ranise "The Champ"June 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM

    love you Geri!! so glad to have and still call you my sister! u are an amazing writer and overall woman and I wish you the best in everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a phenomenal woman, very blessed and talented.. wish you all the besttttttt.... i sure will support you!!
    love
    lena artis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts