Multi-Task My Body

I love love love a man that can multi-task. When I have sex my clit is the jackpot button. It doesn’t matter is you are fucking me from the side, back, or upside down… my clit is a priority. Playing with my clit will cause a 4th of July explosion. If you like my juice box to stay wet then touch my hot spot. All women love clit action. Playing with the clit plus hitting the g-spot equal me not being able to feel my legs. You ain’t fucking a chick right if she can skip around afterwards. I gotta hear a negro say “Man you aight?” for me too be sexual satisfied.


Men stop being afraid to multi-task your woman! I know we can be very complex characters to learn but once you spend the time studying you are sure to pass the class. No woman (in her right mind) is going to give up on a man that has the capabilities to multi-task her body. Why… because so many men DON’T have this skill. Men if you are still fingering her pussy and not putting your tongue anywhere near it then hand over your “I just got laid card”. You are in serious violation! Men please note that basic sex will leave you lonely and sexless!

A women’s body tells you if you did good or not. If she isn’t shaking like a leaf on a warm autumn day then 10 out 10 you’re whack. All great sex (or for the sensitive people “love making”) is closed out with a woman trembling. If you have yet to experience this with you lady then draw up another blueprint and try again (if she lets you). When multi tasking use different types of combo’s with your lips, hands, tongue, fingers, and dick. For example while fucking her from the back use one hand to finger her and the other to rub on her titty. You’ll see a difference.

Comments

  1. #THIS ... [applause] - I swear, it's blogs like this, that make me glad that I'm married, lol. Because it's not so much what you say. But the real matter of fact way that you say it, that really grabs my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I am sure I will be reading more and commenting as well... enjoying your upfrontness and to the point, matter of fact approach....

    ReplyDelete
  3. for a man there is no better feeling that a woman doing "the shake" while you are still in it...it tightens up and it gets nooo better than that

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said!!! well said i may add... this is so very true

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts