Proud To Suck Dick!

One of my friends/ readers sent me a link to an article on CNN.com of a study done at North Carolina State University.


“Women who perform the act of fellatio (oral sex) and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent”

This is a magical thing folks. I always knew swallowing nut and giving head had benefits but I would have never guessed that it could decrease my chances of getting breast cancer. I thought it would give my hair more moisturizer like a conditioner lmao. Hell I loved sucking dick before but now my lips will be super busy. You’re going to have to book my lips for conversations! My new saying is “suck his dick, save your breast”.

Dr A.J. Kramer of John Hopkins School of Medicine refers to swallowing nut and giving head as a “healthy act”. I’ve been telling women for years to suck there mans dick every time it’s on display. I hope you chicks will finally stop complaining about it and give it all you got! In the article they encourage women to make giving oral sex part of their daily routine *sheds a tear*! If you never had a valid reason to get on your knees before I think I just gave you one. If you don’t know what you are doing down there then refer to my column “The Joys of Oral Sex”.

Men it is time to enlighten every women of this new found miracle! Click on this link http://www.murdzplace.com/CNN.htm and spread the word around the world!

Comments

  1. Props on the title of this post. And I'm out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the bottom of the link you gave Geri. It clearly states the article is fictional and unrelated to CNN. I love the idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me, but the story is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha, too funny! But wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts