Weird Chicks


Me and Tasia

So I was in VA over the weekend with my riding partner Tasia and we had a discussion about weird chicks. We’ve all come across one of these chicks one way or another. What makes them weird? We thought about it and came up with the following:


“They pretend to be something that they aren’t for the sake of others. They also have a habit of judging people on shit they themselves have done.”

We think it is funny. No seriously we laughed about it all weekend lol! My mom always said that if you are going to be a whore you better be the best whore! In goodie too shoe terms, it’s all about embracing who you are. Too many people out here are hiding from themselves. They’re too concerned with pleasing there family and friend that they loose their self along the way. A weird chick is never consisted in anything she does. She can go from doing what she loves to stopping everything in an instant. She does this just to fit someone else’s image of her. Ladies this is whack so stop it. Desperation has never been in style.

Being fake to everyone especially yourself is a disease that you need to get a cure for. I don’t feel like weird chicks are jealous over your positions but more so of the fact that you aren’t afraid to be yourself at all times. Personally I don’t know how to be anything else but me. Do I care if people have a problem with me what so ever? Nope doesn’t bother me. To be honest I enjoy when people have something to say, but that’s just me. Oh and Tasia too!

Comments

  1. Hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha funny bitches. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts