Change you for him?


Geri C. with no makeup and extensions!

I come across so many women that act a certain way around their girlfriend’s but would never let their significant other see this side of them. In fact when they are with him they act like a completely different person. Many women have grown so accustomed to being two different personalities that they don’t even realize that they are doing it. I’ve known females that wouldn’t even talk to you on the telephone if their man was there but would call you as soon as he left for work. Nobody should have to change who they are to keep a man around. If you are doing this then maybe he isn’t the right one for you. Also this is a sign that you don’t respect who you are as a woman. If that’s the case you should focus on getting yourself together.


When you’re in a relationship you should always be yourself. This will let you know if your man really wants to be with you are not. There is way too much false advertisement going on! Me personally, I’d rather let a man see me at my worse before I let him see me at my best. That let’s me know he will be there if something went down. I’m not going to have on makeup everyday. I don’t even like make up or weaves but the modeling industry requires you to have them. Those accessories don’t make me who I am though. It’s never a good idea to start your relationship out fabricating the truth. It is true what they say. Honesty is the best policy even when it hurts a little. Aries and I are super honest with each other. He never sugarcoats anything! If I sent him a modeling image and he doesn’t like it, he will tell me that. You need that in a relationship. The world is filled with so many liars you don’t know who to believe now and days. It’s good to be with someone that will be straight up with you.

Pretending to be someone that you know you aren’t is a fulltime job with no benefits. It just leads to the unemployment line. Yeah you may reap the benefit of falsely getting into his heart in the beginning but down the line the truth will come out. Marrying him isn’t going to hide that fact. There is nothing worse than being with someone you thought you knew and finding out they’re totally different. That’s why it’s so important to take your time when getting to know him. Everyone is in a rush all the time. Instead of putting energy into trying to be what you think he wants you to be, try putting that energy into seeing if you really want to be with him or not. You’re probably not going to see him in the same light you first did once you get to know him. There is a man out there that will accept you as is. He will love you for who you are and not for what you will become. He may not come when you expect him to be he will come. It’s all about having faith in the possibilities.

Comments

  1. Hi there! I'd like to say you look gorgeous without makeup and extensions. Cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and very well put... I likes this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts