Fuck him Feed him!

The other day my little brother Los from @AntiAlumni hit me on twitter and said something that sparked up today’s column. He told me “I will never forget the day @Geri_C cooked dinner for the whole gang…I shoulda married her on the spot”. I thought it was cute but then realize that finding a woman that can cook then fuck you senseless is a rare combination now and days. I hear hundreds of men complaining about how their woman won’t even get up and make them a sandwich. They rather eat out everyday then get in that kitchen and learn how to make a decent meal. Remember on Martin’s “You So Crazy” when he said you were a bad bitch if you could fuck the shit out of a man then get up and make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? He was being real. All men prefer a woman that can burn in the kitchen…ALL OF THEM!

I feel like cooking is another way to express your love to your man. I have had men be surprised that I could cook. I think somewhere out there people believe that good-looking women are the worse cooks. I don’t know about that because I am mean in the kitchen.  If you need me to provide references I will lol. Hell I taught my brother and sister how to cook. This is a necessity! I’ve been in the kitchen since I was 10 years old. Frying fish or whatever. When I don’t know how to make something I get the recipe for it. All your man has to do is tell you what he is in the mood for and you should make it.  Starving him is never a damn option! If you know that your man is giving you the business in the bedroom its only common sense to make him something to eat afterwards. All that pumping in and out of your pussy is a talent. Plus a food break will give him more energy to bang your back out again.

I suggest making him a plate and putting it in the microwave for reheating. When you have sex (at least in my case) you tend to build up an appetite. It really is a work out. You need to think of it as you going to the gym. You would eat something after your workout even if it were just a protein bar.  My mom always told me you have to feed a man to keep him happy. I agree 2000%.  I’ve fed everyone from my editor to photographers I’ve worked with. It is a skill that I love as much as I love to fuck. They are definitely on the same level. You should never want to subject your man to fast food. It is today’s version of rat poison. If you love your man you will care about his health and what he intakes. When he is with you make sure he is subjected to the good healthy food even if he doesn’t know it. Hell I’m trying to save your relationship because most of you ladies aren’t that good in bed but if you know how to cook it could balance it out. A man is not going to leave a woman that knows how to cook as fast as he would leave a woman that knows how to fuck. A million chicks can fuck but men want a combo... the slut and the chef.

Comments

  1. So fucking true! I can cook, but hate it when it appears that I am the only one trying to feed both of us. I love a woman that can make meals that entice even the most unimpressionable critic. This is def a good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont need my woman to cook for me.... honestly id rather go out to eat .... theres something to be said about being served and and not having to clean dishes .... i do appreciate the effort should she choose to sling an occasional pot ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Geri!! And it goes both ways. Men love a woman that can cook, and women love a man that can cook also. (And fuck their brains out!) I'm a southern boy and learned to cook at a very young age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN!!! - "Hell I’m trying to save your relationship because most of you ladies aren’t that good in bed but if you know how to cook it could balance it out. A man is not going to leave a woman that knows how to cook as fast as he would leave a woman that knows how to fuck. A million chicks can fuck but men want a combo... the slut and the chef." <<< LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! I can bang in both rooms, but nowadays a woman that cooks lmao is a commodity, a real commodity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts