Wife a Whore?

I’ve never understood why some men have cancelled out great women because of things that she use to do in her past. It’s like no man wants to deal with the fact that their woman has had other dick in her. It is easy for some women to deal with this fact though. I am interested in knowing what it does to males besides give them an attitude. I mean we really can’t erase our past. All we can do is look forward and learn from our mistakes. Some men understand this and some don’t. I feel like you can wife a whore just make sure she has retired from the field first lol. I say the word whore because that is what society labeled having sex with more than one partner. Do I believe there should be a label… hell no!


I’m not new to sex and I never claim that I was. I’ve had partners just like everyone else. Hell I told ya’ll my number in “What’s My Number?” a few weeks ago. It is clear that I have nothing to hide. Hello I am a sex columnist! I feel like the people who do are just hiding from themselves. You should be able to express this information with your partner if you love him. I know way too many ladies that play the virgin roll. If you can’t be up front in your relationship then who are you going to be up front with in general? I feel like you should at least give the guy the opportunity to say if he wants to be with you or not. Don’t put yourself in a situation where you’re out with him and you run into someone you use to screw. First off always remember that you don’t know who he knows. Secondly men talk just as much as girl and sometimes they add way more to the story to make you look bad.

You can never go wrong with honesty. Not just with your partner but within yourself. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I swear I’m not ashamed of a got damn thing. You got to be who you are and stop being afraid of peoples opinions towards you. It should never matter. Staying on the same page with your man is very important. Relationships don’t just consist of the good; they consist of the ugly. You want to know if your man is strong enough to deal with the ugly. I hate people who act like their relationships are picture perfect. Those are the main idiots with major issues in their relationship. This isn’t a movie this is life. Take it for what it is folks.

Comments

  1. but she's still a whore today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geriiiiiiiiii!!!! I LOVEEEEEEE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I see your point, but I have my own view and ill share with you. No matter how much people claim to be non-judgmental they still can be judgmental. To avoid being labeled either virginal or a whore I jus dont reveal that "number"... I see it this way, like me because of who and what I am now... My past does not need to impact your thoughts about me or your future behavior towards me. To me that "number" doesn't mean anything and thats how I treat it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it, the key is: has she retired from the game, lol. I'm gonna go ahead and add, has she retired and relocated, lol nah. But an even bigger thing for women and/or men... there's no need to share information that isn't important. IMO, you need to know if your current woman/man is gay/straight, do they have any stalkers, how long have you and your last ex been apart, do you (have you) had any STD's? I really could give a damn if you've had a sh!tload of partners (well I don't entirely mean that, lol)... long as I'm not butt of the cities joke cause e'ry dude that's a man done been up in you... it's all about the here-now-and in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts