What's my Number?

I had never kept track of the number of men I’ve slept with until I was asked by Sherella from Elite Sex Radio’s On the Leather with Sherella to reveal my number of sexual partner on her hit show. Everyone knows once I’m done with something I’m completely over it. This includes sexual partners. I mean they can’t be that special because they are just a memory from my past. I even grouped the dudes in categories because they all serve a specific purpose. The four categories include:

1. High School Boyfriend

2. Fuck Buddies

3. Serious Relationships

4. Trial and Error

A few years past and along came my first serious relationship. He was a 34 year old Cuban and I was 18. He taught me the value of being a woman and what it took to be in a great relationship. Loyalty was always the number one factor.  Some things happened that cancelled out our relationship which left me damages. This brought on the trial and error period. I was looking for a man that had the same values as him. Turns out it was impossible. I learned over time that every man is different. You can’t compare them to someone you use to be with. That’s also when I discovered that some men don’t know the first thing to do when pleasing a woman. I’d only give you one shot. If you didn’t have the goods you didn’t have me. You were just another check mark on my error list. Sad but true.

Am I ashamed of the number of men I slept with… absolutely not! Every experience I’ve ever went thru has made me who I am today. Honestly a person’s number doesn’t matter to me. I try not to put any of my present energy into things that we can no longer erase aka the past. I leave you with my number being eighteen. Oh and I’ve been sexually activity for about a decade. According to Sherella and the rest of the world they expected it to be way more than that. Sorry to disappoint you. I mean I fuck a lot BUT it’s with the same guy.

Comments

  1. I love this post, so what I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be lying about this number. trying to trick yaself?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts