What’s going on with G?

A lot of things have been going on in my life in the past couple of months. I am on the cover of Cred Xclusive and I’ve been working my ass off on getting my business started. Shout out to The Fab Five. Everything is on the up and up personally and in the business world. I have a few business trips coming up soon. I mean I love the DMV but you can’t make any major moves here. If you want to be a local star then by all means do so but I want to be globally recognized. I will be in LA around Oct/Nov for about a week. If you interested in business please feel free to hit me. FYI there better be a check/cash at the end of the tunnel. I don’t do ANYTHING for free. Don’t even ask me to do work for free… it’s insulting! The days of shooting a shit load of pictures have ended. I’m working on book projects and with painters. I’m on the artistic side of things full throttle. I love it!


My column has hit over 40,000 views. That isn’t half bad for a one woman team lol. I want to think every freakin reader and hater and spy that I have. I love ya’ll so much. Stay tune for what I got coming March 2012.

Comments

  1. March 2012 huh? Can we get a hint, IJS. Best of luck on your trips. Digging your grind, keep it pushing mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 my baby momma!! S/O to the Fab 5. Everyday she hustle'n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts