Workin the Toy

Anyone that knows me will tell you that my two weaknesses are a stiff dick and some toys. I consider myself a combo chick. Yes I can achieve an orgasm with just a stiff dick but toys intensify my nut. I have to feel like when I bust a nut it will go down in history. Do I need to have both… nope but I prefer too have them. Some men are toy experts. I’ve had a dude put me up on toy game before. Then other dudes just aren’t interested in dealing with toys. I’ve never really related to it since I’m so open about sex. I mean a toy could never replace a dick but it does help some female achieve a stronger orgasm.


The first time I ever squirted was all thanks to one of my toys. Actually it was my pink water proof Nubby G (http://www.vibereview.com/sex_toys/waterproof_nubby_g) that I bought from a sex toy party a few years back. Between getting that stiff dick action and him doing circular motions on my clitoris it was a done deal! Once a woman achieves an honor such as squirting it is damn near impossible for them to not want to use the toys all the time.  It was like busting another cherry I never knew I had. I feel like my pussy is more addicted to my toy selection than I am because some of them reach heights that a man could never obtain. Don’t get it twisted though; dick is my number one priority but I got to have my me time too.

I recently purchased Pipedreams Neon 5 Function bullet from Spencer (http://www.spencersonline.com/product/neon-5func-bullet-purple/). I seriously recommended the third function when using this product. I paired my bullet up with my water resistant Marble Vibe (http://www.vibratorsworld.com/7186vibrator.htm) and put myself in a coma lmao. They’re a dynamic duo! You will always know when you have a good toy because you’ll have to change your sheets after you climax. The perfect way for a man to learn about how to use a toy on a woman is by watching a woman use it on herself. I love masturbating in front of a man. The anticipation that builds up drives my wild. Fellas please note that no toy can out shine you. If anything it’s going to send your dick game from gold to platinum. I feel like all men should have solid knowledge about at least one toy. You can’t knock an experience you’ve never had. I urge every man to give it a shot and experience the difference.

Comments

  1. VERY INTERESTING. I'M HERE TO LEARN...THIS IS SOME GOOD STUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of buying the Iris G spot vibrator for the ladies, good selection???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts