Statement

After speaking with my dear friend this morning I am convinced to touch base on this topic again. Jessica Rochelle and I were once upon a time friends. I ended the friendship for reason that only her and I know of. I’m done with hearing people edge the situation into much more than what it really is. All the public needs to know is that everyone you befriend doesn’t stay your friend till the end of time. Sometimes friends have to part their separate ways. They’re no hard feelings towards her I just rather not associate myself with the drama and subliminal nonsense. Please don’t send me any crap about what you think or know of the situation because I’ve not going to entertain it. I’ve blocked people and made my page private hoping that things will simmer down but they have escalated. Hell I’m almost 30 years old. I just don’t have time for the immaturities. I honestly wish her the best in everything she does. If I didn’t I would have picked the worse lay out for her cover with our magazine Undressed. The situation ends here.

Comments

Popular Posts