I Thought You Were Happy?

Happiness has different means to everyone this day and age. Most people go around telling everyone that they're so happy in their relationship, school, or work when they're really miserable. I feel like the most sincere happiness is the one that isn't blasted out by the PR in you. It is kept secrete! If you have to repeat it to people over and over that you're so happy then that makes your "happiness" questionable to me.


First off there are so many women going around preaching the happy card with fucked up motives. You've told anyone that would listen that you are over the moon for your man but still keep in touch with your ex boyfriends or niggas you use to fuck. Stop confusing happiness with DENIAL! Only a triflin chick would still have ex's niggas numbers in their phone smh. I only got one in my phone and that's my son's father, other than that I don't have any. I respect my man too much. There is nothing worse than a disloyal bitch... so I've been told. Most of you men think you are with someone who is down for you but in reality they aren't. Too many women get bored after that awesome "honeymoon" period is over with! When there is no excitement the cat will go out and play.

You can't turn someone that went from fucking MAD dudes at the same time into you wife. Hell you got to be a fool to attempt it. The worse part about chicks like this is they can't keep it real with themselves. Until they can do that you better keep a rubber on at all times. I've never claim to be the virgin queen but I'm always real about my past to anyone that ask. Why... cause it made me into who I am now. I will NEVER be ashamed of a damn thing.

Comments

Popular Posts