Hustling…Please!

People need to stop confusing hard work with who you know. It is very clear that people have an issue of claiming to be hard workers when they clearly wouldn’t have gotten shit if it weren’t for you introducing them to certain folks. I find this happening more and more everyday. People use people up and then throw them away. A lot of folks have hidden agendas especially in the DMV. I’m going to go on record and say this because bitches got me fucked up. I do not hang with any chicks that are in the DMV industry!!!! I haven’t conducted business with a female I don’t know in ages (Accept for The Fab Five). Honestly I don’t work well with females. I’m more comfortable working with men. I know that sounds fucked up but I can’t deal with the constant drama and sneakiness. I have tried to deal with females on a business level but it never works. If anything it makes me wanna catch another charge!


I love this area but I feel like there is no one else to meet here. Chicks are doing the same magazines with the same photographers. Nobody is daring enough to be different from what I’ve seen. I, myself was stuck in that same box too. You think you have conquered the DMV? Okay that’s great, but when do you plan on conquering another state? Ladies you got to learn to keep it moving. Everyone is talking the same shit. You can’t make a come back when you haven’t even made it in the first place smh. Imma tell you what I was told. If you can’t live off what you’re perusing then you are just aspiring to become a model or a rapper. I’ve seen this a lot with rappers. Ask yourself this…Where are you coming back from?

Always show respect to the ones that helped you along the way. Trying to get people not to work with the people who put you on will come back on you. I’m a strong believer in karma. No matter how much I don’t fuck with a person I never try to fuck up their hustle. That’s some snake shit, especially when you haven’t fucked with that person in year’s smh. The good news is that it’s not stopping my grind. The bad news is you are a fucking lame for putting your energy into this. Most of the people that come into your life are opportunist. It is your job to weed out the real from the fake. If you don’t do it carefully this person can become a fucking nuisance. Trust me.

Comments

Popular Posts