3-Some’s: Yay or Nay

I’ve always wanted to do a 3-some, two girls and a guy of course. I feel like having a three some is like going to get your teeth cleaned at the dentist… everyone has done it! There are some factors that I don’t get about how to orchestrate one though. I always hear that they just happen randomly. That worries me a bit. I’m ready to get blood work performed and people are still having sex randomly smh. Ummm yea that’s not safe at all!

The hardest thing has been trying to find a woman who isn’t loose and who is discrete. Does such a woman exist? I mean from what I’ve been seeing she doesn’t. Everyone always has something up their sleeve. I talk to my mother about it and the next day she went to church to pray for my soul. She doesn’t understand how I could even think about another woman joining me and my man in the bedroom. She said it is a big no no but I disagree with her. Even my big sis said she isn’t feeling it. She said that she would be too jealous if her man made the other woman holler louder then her lmao. I respect that but I love to try new things. I feel like you can’t really judge a situation you have never been in. Some say it will break up my relationship when other say it would add to it. I don’t think about any of that stuff. I just want to have some fun. Women are so sexy so why not.

Having sex with a female is apart of my culture. I think it is super sexy especially with a man on looking you. I say it all the time; I guess I’m just a different type of women. I figured if my man isn’t complaining about it then why not give it a try? Share your 3some stories with me. I’m eager to know your outcomes.

Comments

  1. Yay...
    You know what you wanna do. Go for it. People are always going to talk about people who are DOING thangs anyway, So don't tell anyone.

    May I suggest you minimize your risk by seeking out a married, swinging couple where the female is curious too.
    You can go to a swingers party to "see" for yourself before you partake... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. jd says ya if something i always wanted to try been looking for the rite ma to do it wit is there anyone out there whose ready jdub1jdub@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts