Vibrator Withdrawal

Okay so for the past 2-3 month I haven’t been masturbating with my favorite toy the Marble Vibe. I haven’t been doing this by choice but because I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS!!! I feel like a vibrator crook broke into my room and stole something that means so much to me. I thought I could live without it but I can’t. Yes I get laid regularly people but I still enjoy my “me time”. I love touching myself every other day. I’m addicted to myself sexually and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.

Honestly I have become more dependent on vibrators than I thought I would be. You never know how much you really love them until you can’t find them. Even though my man is everything I want in more (He’s a muthafuckin MONSTA *in my Nicki Minaj voice*) in the bedroom I can’t block out the urgency of the vibration against my clitoris. Masturbation is one of my biggest turn on. I love watching a guy or a female do it. It’s so sensual to me and I learn a lot. When you watch someone masturbate it like getting a cheat sheet to their orgasms. The way they stroke the head of their dick or rub on their clitoris in a circular manner tells you what you should be doing to him/her when you engaged them.

I am finally going to bulk up on vibrators today after work. I am super excited about it too. Men don’t think for a second that vibrators replace you. They never will! Vibrators just take the edge off of a woman kind of like a cocktail. If she isn’t into vibrators then you should worry. She just might be one of those chicks that never had to be good at sex because of the way she looks. I hate dudes and chicks like that. Hell sex is a team effort.

Comments

  1. "I’m addicted to myself sexually and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that." -- well damn. Not mad at that at all. || "I am finally going to bulk up on vibrators today after work. I am super excited about it too." -- my girl said I will never be caught out there w/o what I need again, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts