Making love or being fucked?

Everyone has a different preference in a lot of thing and sex is no acception. When it comes to “getting some” society has made people believe that making love on a beach under the star is the only way you can achieve pleasure. Everything that is promoted whether it is a movie or music has gentle kisses and cotton tailored love making. The truth is more people want to be fucked the same way DMX fucked that chick in Belly. That movie isn’t a classic for nothing!

There is a time and a place for everything. I’m not going to front. If I’m horny and I feel backed up I’m going to want my man to call me a slut and choke me while fucking me from the back. I want to bust the biggest nut possible. Making love can never come in the form of a quickie. There is nothing quick about it! It’s really hard for someone like me to even take the whole love making thing seriously. I think most people are too aggressive for it. I can probably make love at least 5 times a year but that is it. I love when a man is bold and does what the hell he wants to me. Not only is it a major turn on but it is thrilling.

I haven’t met a couple that like lifetime movie sex ever! Why can’t society reflect what people really are doing? I wish people would express who they are sexually and stop worrying about what people will think. If you’re someone that likes having rough sex then shout it to the world. I guarantee you the person you’re next time has done more kinky shit then you think. Being called a slut or being man handled isn’t new. I am curiosity to know how many of you prefer love making over rough sex.




Comments

  1. I'm game for either personally. But I'm also one of them dudes, hell people that like to switch it up. Different positions, different intensities whatever. One way, one place, one speed is boring to me. At the same time, I think it's the term "making love" that's kinda corny. There's beating it up and there's a slow hard long stroke, that's more like digging a female out. That can still be more on the sensual side, but still hard... and definitely different from what you see on tv. Feel me?

    I mean if I had to choose, c'mon, I'm throwin' it. But preference for me, I'm switchin' gears like a stick-shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on what i'm feeling at the time. But sure everyone like to make love,but that other side loves to be fucked the shit out of. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is a time for both with the sig other...but with the casual partner its a straight action movie lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts