Weighing Heavy

I love being a mother. There isn’t a job in the world that is more fulfilling. I can’t wait to have more children (In about four years * pops birth control lol*). Children always come first but in most cases today they don’t. I got to say this! I have had the worse kinds of experiences. I’ve been cheated on and physically abused. I’m just keeping it real with yawl. There isn’t much I haven’t gone thru when it comes to dealing with the worse kind of man. Even though I have healed from it, I have to say something to the ladies that haven’t.


Don’t worry about him! Worry about your children and what you are accomplishing.

I don’t understand any woman that puts the smallest amount of energy into someone she does not respect. An example of this would be talking badly about your child’s father. Ladies preserve your child’s innocence’s. My mom never talked down about my dad. He was not there for me at all but I didn’t even realize it until I was damn near 18 years old. He use to abuse my mother and she still gave me respect by not talking about it when I was a child. She would just say “You have to learn about your father”. It was never her place to tell me and I understood that. I myself have learned from her. When you complain about what he isn’t doing you are letting him have power over you.

I couldn’t imagine calling my son’s father and asking him where, what, and who. That’s not any of my business and it does not pertain to the kids. If he isn’t providing for your child financially then go seek support from the courts. It’s that simple. Personally I don’t believe in child support. I rather my kid’s father pick them up and be there. You can’t put a price on being a parent. It is not about the money. All the stuff that happened in the past and you are still holding it against him needs to be let go. To hold on too so much old baggage has to weigh down on your heart. I feel like women are so strong but we let the smallest things control us. I don’t ever focus on what my kid’s father can do. It is about what I can do for them. I would never worry about things I can’t control. I rather him and I be the best parent then to fight over nonsense. I always try to remember why I decide to have my child with him. Once upon a time I was in love with him. If you were ever in love with yours then there should be some type of respect for one another.

Comments

  1. Real grown up take. A lot more women should take this advice. I'm not a guy that normally says a woman should do this and that, or get over that and this... when it comes to a man. But one thing I will voice regularly and repetitively is, the negative depictions some women paint of their children's father/sperm donor-- towards their children is potentially damaging to them and their psyche. Just take care of and provide for your children. As they grow up, they'll form their own opinions about their absent uninvolved parent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts