Am I a Sex Addict?

I believe that I’m addicted to sex. I can be queen of the nation as long as I’m getting laid regularly. My regular fuck schedule has decrease from four days a week to one day a week. The main reason it has decrease is because I know longer believe in living with a boyfriend. I do believe that it will increase once I get married but right now I have school, work, and children to focus on. I’m starting to notice that I become very evil when I don’t have sex. I mean I really go in on people. It is the perfect time for me to fuck someone up. My head become consumed with the nastiest thoughts ever. Yesterday I thought about RiRi fucking my man while I watched. She is a dope ass chick (I must admit) but who thinks about that?

When I don’t get laid I stay in bed all day and masturbate about getting dick lol. Yes I’m being serious. It almost like each nut releases a positive chemical inside of me. That’s why I can hustle so many things. Without that chemical I am the laziest person EVER! Wanting dick as much as I do is almost like a sickness. I am depended on getting my back blown out weekly. Some have called this being addicted to sex but I call it enjoying dick. I take pride in having sex among other things. When you are sleeping with someone and there is so much passion it is hard to act like you don’t need it.

I feel connect to my man whether he is in my presence or not. I am able to feel him throughout my body. The mere thought of some of the things we have done makes me want more and more of him. If anyone has this why wouldn’t you want to have sex with your partner? I feel like a connection this strong shouldn’t be wasted. I also don’t feel like a couple should be a cap on sex. Schedule doctor appointments; don’t pencil in sex. That isn’t sexy! Sex should always be off the books. I tell you there is nothing like chemistry between you and the one you love.

Comments

  1. Geri!
    I am newly divorced and i have come to depend on your insight in this column and on FB.
    Thanks for sharing with us, Men and Women!

    namaste!
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to quote in this post. But I'll settle for this: "Schedule doctor appointments; don’t pencil in sex. That isn’t sexy! Sex should always be off the books." Truer words have not been spoken.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts