Seeing the Bigger Picture

I don’t understand how anyone can consider giving up their relationship so easily for the unknown. I just told my home girl the other day, “Why would I leave great dick for unknown dick?” People do this everyday because they feel like they’re missing out on something in the streets. You want to know what you’re really missing. You are missing AIDS/HIV, herpes, and all kinds of junk. Is this what you prefer?


No relationship is perfect. Get the perfect theory out of your head. When you decided to commit to someone you are saying to them that you accept not only their qualities but all of their flaws. Too many people get in a relationship and want to change their frog into the perfect prince or princess. It’s not your job to change them. They have to be willing too. It is so hard for people to except a person for who they are. I use to be this way until I stop ignoring the signs. People for the most part don’t pretend to be something they’re not. If they do their FICA score or background check will shed light on the truth. Don’t date a smoker if you can’t stand smoke then tell yourself that you are going to try to get him to quit. You are clearly setting yourself up for disaster.

Nobody wants to be in a situation were they’re always arguing with their spouse. Me personally I can’t stand arguing with my spouse. I think its some little kid shit honestly. If we can’t have a discussion like two adults then don’t open your mouth to me. I refuse to let nonsense stress me out. I haven’t been stressed since 2008 in counting. It takes a lot of shit to take me out of my element (e.g. fucking with my kids, The Fab Five, family). People forget to see the big picture. Most of us have a problem with acceptance. Accepting that he is a jerk off or accepting that you will never get another chance. I feel like more people should get accustom to their lives for what it is. Don’t let what you hope for mislead you from what you have.

Comments

Popular Posts