Make Up to Break Up

You hear so many people talking about how much they love to argue with their spouse because the makeup sex is so amazing afterwards. Everyone has at least one person in their life that has said this before. I use to be this person. I use to feel like the issue was averted. It was for a while but then it always reappears. What people aren’t seeing is that makeup sex doesn’t fix any of your problems. It’s nothing but a band ad that eventually comes off.


I think it is silly that people put some much into this make-up sex shenanigan. Don’t use having sex as an excuse not to talk to your partner. It may feel good to have multiple orgasms but the problem is still there. The issue will be brought up again and then what? You’re going to have make-up sex again?!?! You don’t have to argue with your partner just to experience great sex. If you do maybe you should ask yourself if you are with the person you really want to be with. Having make-up sex is the equivalent to a woman telling you “There is nothing wrong” constantly. After awhile you grow tired of it and go your separate ways. I refuse to be in that type of situation again. If I have a problem in my relationship I talk to my man about ASAP. I don’t call The Fab Five first ( ladies stop calling your best friend first). Your man has to be your best friend… PERIOD! I can’t sleep with any bad issues pertaining to my relationship. The best policy is to tackle it. Don’t let the “what ifs” keep you from asking necessary questions.

Being in a relationship is like being partners in a business. If one person holds out important information that could better the company then the partnership may become sour. Run your business smoothly and you won’t have to worry about the make-up to break up syndrome.

Comments

Popular Posts