Life is Good!

So I am dropping in real quick to let you know that my classes start tonight. I'm so excited. Business Law here I come! I actually found out that I took more classes then what I thought so I maybe graduating Spring 2012. I am so ready to knock out these 13 classes and get my BS in Accounting. I want to graduate with honor of course because I'm use to being perfect in school. There is no other grade but an A. I tell my boys that all the time so that what they bring home lol. Not only that I just feel that I have to lead by example for them. I don't ever want to preach one thing and do another.

I may have to sit in the back of the class until I do something with my hair. My afro is growing so fast. Oh for those who didn't know I've gone all natural. I did my big chop Feb 11. Here are some pictures so you can see my progress:



My Big Chop Feb 2011


Photoshoot Mar 2011


Second Trim April 2011
 I use unrefined shea butter mixed with coconut oil in my hair to give it shine. I also use Carol Daughters products. Its all natural and I'm a big fan of natural products now. I will be wearing my hair naturally to the retreat in May. No weaves, relaxers, and flat iron this time. I have finally found a hair stylist that specializes in natural hair. I can't wait for her to hook me up. I will keep you update on my hair process.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the school thing. That's a definite good look at possible early graduation. I need to use you for inspiration to go finish up my Bachelor's. Keep grinding lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts