Keep it Interesting

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a short attention span. I see a lot of people talking but I don’t really take in what they’re saying. Most of the time people just love to show boat. I tune it out. I know when someone is speaking to me sincerely. For years I’ve been in and out of relationships. Even then I would have a hard time listening to something my partner said. I think I just have a radar for bullshit. Weird I know, but it is like my body weeds out the real from the fake constantly.


The people that are in my life on a regular base’s are unpredictable. I love that! Predicting everything in your life is so boring to me. Hell I’m an Aquarius and we keep it spicy all the time. Waking up and have a dual moment just isn’t an option. I do almost everything that is ever a thought in my head. I’ve never been the curiosity type. I’m more so about setting shit up. For example I want to have a threesome with a latina with great breast. I want to do this because it was a question in my head and now I need to have the answer to what it would be like lol. It may sound silly but I’m being real. We should do what we feel as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone. I say go for it! If I was gone tomorrow I wouldn’t regret anything. That’s what people should strive for each day. Don’t let life consume you, you consume life.

I’ve always had the “I don’t give a fuck about what they think attitude.”  I’m still this way. I’ve been called horrible thing but it never gets to me. I just expect the worse from people. When someone is beyond my expectation it’s a great thing. I don’t like people who talk a good game and don’t prove that they’re about it. I had a friend that kept telling me she was focus on getting an education blah blah blah. Year’s later she is talking the same crap and hasn’t even enrolled into school. You don’t have to prove anything to me. Prove it to yourself. People spend too much time candy dipping apples when shit ain’t as sweet as they’re letting on. Don’t focus on being the best in the world focus on being the best you. The world always follows dynamic individuals. Don’t trip just be you!

Comments

  1. [I’ve always had the “I don’t give a fuck about what they think attitude.”] <<< that's not hard to believe, lol || [You don’t have to prove anything to me. Prove it to yourself.] <<< this is a problem I've always had w/ppl. Like dude I'm just me, nobody influential in your life... so you have no need to tell me shyt, just do whatever. || When that 3some w/the latina jumps off, I want a play by play #thatisall

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts