Far Gone

I wake up everyday with him on my mind. I’ve never had someone outside of my boy’s consume my thoughts as much as he does. I’ve let him into every part of me, the good and the bad. The on lookers cringe at the fact that we are even together. Despite it all we continue to strive. Nothing can come between what is meant to be unless it is Gods will. There are so many of us that want things that are impossible to get. He loves me for the battles I have over come. I’ve been through a war and back and I am standing with the flag waving. Judge me or hate me, it doesn’t matter because you have never known me. I was in a good place before my life was touched by him but now I am so far gone. This love is not just a feeling but a power. I feel his internal strengthen inside of me. I don’t know when it happened but it happened. Positions, status, and assumption don’t make up who we are. What we share will always remain between us. Outsiders will always try to fuck up it up if you let them. Not everything is meant to be shared. As long as your man knows how you feel then nothing else matters.

When people try taunting you just ignore them. You know what they’re dying to know. Too many of us have a problem with shutting the hell up. Then we wonder why there is so much drama in our relationship. A relationship is between two people FYI, not your auntie, cousin, and friends. Sometimes we feel like we gotta prove certain things to people. I am here to tell you that you don’t. Stop letting the world dictate the way you feel and how you want to live. Put all that you have into what the two of you share.

Comments

  1. Live in this moment and enjoy each step you take within it. One thing you said, mirrors advice I always give at wedding receptions during speech time. Keep your relationship between you and yours. The less people know about the inner workings of your relationship, the less opportunity they have to mess it up.

    I'm not trying to speak and throw marriage on you and the lucky dude. But the same advice fits you here and now as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts