Sex All Around

I am a firm believer in changing my sexual locations. I will get down in the bedroom but I prefer other spot such as the kitchen, outside, car, restaurant, etc. When being in a relationship it is so important to keep it spicy. I love to open my door and get rushed by my man while I’m cooking dinner. That shit is hot! I don’t really have that much limitation when it comes to getting down and dirty. I get turned on by turning my man on.


The winter time will have you in the house doing it. That shit gets boring after awhile. Spring is finally here and it is time to explore your surroundings. Go for a late night walk, you may end up bent over at a playground somewhere lol. Try going on a late night picnic, you could lie down and gaze at the moon while getting head. There are so many other places you can get your rocks off at beside your bed. I feel like people who are just out there fucking anything do this a lot more than married/couple people. Some of your relationships scare me quite frankly. A lot of men are afraid to take charge and actually be the man. May I remind you that you have balls so use them! Don’t worry about what people may think of you. It’s none of their business. These moments are to be shared with you and your spouse.

I use to control the dudes I was fucking with. I just felt like they were weaklings. I’d make them scream like bitches and have them sucking their thumb like a two year old. I’d work them like a head honcho. I never had a man have that take charge attitude until recently. I must say that it is way better to give in and let him do his thing then to be his dominatrics. I terminated myself from that position! Women we handle a lot everyday (kids, careers, finances, men, family). For once try to give in just a little. You won’t regret it. I know I am a hard person to break. I’ve been in control of every aspect of my life since I was 15. I talked major shit because I’m a sex columnist and I felt that men couldn’t fuck with my skills. Boy was I proven wrong (for the first time lol)!

Comments

  1. can i get to know the fab five baby momma since she a sweet heart.... cuz she looking real sweet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts