Save your Energy

I’ve always been a private person. Yes people see the sex columnist side but they will never see me for whom I truly am. I’m not entitled to give that to the world. When you live with this type of philosophy you get so many assumptions from people. I think when people assume it is hilarious, especially when they don’t know you or haven’t seen you in years. I mean come on; people actually take time out of their day to paint an incorrect picture of you. Am I the only one that thinks this is a waste of time?


The older I get the more it takes for me to want to do something nuts. I have too much going on to risk anything over something so little. I am a pro at paying people no mind. I have my children, family, and friends to deal with. Anything outside of that really doesn’t matter. In life we make the choices that make our results. If you don’t like the choice you made then YOU handle it with who ever is involved. You can not branch your problems out, this is not a franchise. Too many people are pointing the finger but not realistically solving their issue. It’s a total cop out. When my boy’s father and I aren’t on the same page I don’t make it a national issue. It’s between him and me because our son is the result of the choice we made.

Complaining and come up with a million excuses on why certain things are happening is not good enough. I’m an accountant and in my profession if the debit and credit don’t tie out then you have to go back thru each transaction and fix your error. I apply this to life which is why my GL balance always ties. It is sad to see people focusing on the wrong things. Life is extremely short and I hope people start living theirs before it’s over. Don’t let negativity get the best of you because you are better than that! Why be mad and upset when you can choose to be happy? I’m not saying life is perfect. I run across negative shit in my life everyday but my smile overpowers it. The biggest thing that helps me day to day is my boys. I want to be a positive example for them always. They don’t see me out of my element ever!

My strength and faith has gotten me this way. I use to pay attention to all that crap back in the day but now I have no tolerance for it. So people start having a positive view on life please. Take all that build up frustration and put it into something that will benefit your future.

Oh by the way... I want to congratulate Tasia. She knows what for. S/O to The Fab 5. Yawl bitches are real lmao!

Comments

  1. Awwww. Thank you so much. Luv luv luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts