Let Me In


Falling in love is one of those memorable occasions that we all hope will never leave our lives. Saying the actually words “I love you” to someone is the easy part. We don’t take the necessary steps to stay in love. You might get the external things like meeting his friends or family but what about the internal? How do you know that he has completely let you into him?

This is a step that you can not control. You can’t make him open up to you. He has to be willing. It isn’t easy for everyone to forget their past and embrace a new relationship without judgment. It is extremely difficult to give all of yourself to your partner. I mean what if they fuck up and break your heart…then what? People are afraid of what might happen because most of the time the ending isn’t a happily ever after. I feel like if you believe in love you will not let your fear hold you back from it. Why be in love if you are not putting everything you have into it?

How many women can honestly say that they have been let in by their man? I can’t say that just yet. When it happens I will feel it in my soul. For me I focus on simple things like asking questions. If he has let you in every question you ask him would have a direct answer and not leave you pondering. Until I learn who you really are then I really haven’t been let in. I guess men gradually do this in steps. Women on the other hand let their man in early because we want him to know everything about us. Maybe that is the problem. We give up way too much too early.

I talk to my Momdukes about this and she told me when a man looks you in your eyes and tells you he can’t live without you then he has let you in. For me this hasn’t happened either. Beside I don’t know how true that statement is. I’ve never even heard a man tell a woman that unless he was trying to win her back because he fucked up. I feel that the more you learn about your partner the more you will grow to love him. I love Aries more than I could ever write. Time and commitment is the essences of what’s to come.


Comments

Popular Posts