Ideas Calling Me


Me and Kobe
 
A lot of people have been asking me how do I come up with the concepts for my columns. I swear I get most of my inspiration from the people who call my phone. I know that is strange but lately I’ve been hearing a lot of wild story going on in their personal lives. My sister Kobe told me the other day that she has to talk to me when something goes down because I am a great listener and I give good advice. This is true but the older I get the more I flush out the nonsense especially when dealing with my family. With the Gray’s it is always something! Hell I’m already placing bets on who is going to fight at our family reunion in July lmao.

I would have no column if it weren’t for my crazy family. Everyday I hear some wild shit. Where do you think yesterday’s column came from? I mean they are the rawest people I know. Some of them are in la la land somewhere but I still love them. My favorite cousin Chris hits me up and I have column ideas for the next three months. The dude is wild. Some of the females in my family are bugging out a little and I hope they get it together. I just feel that the craziness makes the Gray’s who they are. We hold each other down like a muthafucka and I love it! So yea that is where I get my column concepts. Oh and of course I get the sexual one from my experience and the fab five.

Do you have a question for me? Email me at writermodel@gmail.com Don't forget to check out my new tab "The Fab Five"

Comments

Popular Posts