Be You (Stop Fakin)

Can I just tell you that I can’t stand fake people! I have always loved a person that was themselves at all times. In fact I admire it. A person that is always down talking what they use to do and the people they use to hang around is clearly not going to be stable in whatever they decide to do in the future. You have to be who you are! Stop being what people want you to be. You can’t ever hid what you were because it will always be apart of you. Why be ashamed of a past that made you who you are today?


I’ve done and experience a lot of crazy shit. I never ever hid it because it’s apart of me. I don’t need to pretend that I’m this goodie too shoe chick when I’m not. I don’t do a lot of the thing I use to but I don’t act like it never happened. Chicks make me sick when they do that. I feel like if someone has a problem or an issue with my past then they can kick rocks. We are put on this earth to make mistakes and learn from them. It’s too many chicks out there trying to convince themselves that they’re so damn happy when they are really living in their own misery.

Ladies just because you went from showing all your skin while shaking your ass at Ibiza to wearing sweaters and hanging out with an older crowd doesn’t make you any better than a prostitute on U Street. Stop trying to paint a picture that has never existed in your life. Being a fraud is the worse thing you can do to yourself. We got to learn to stop being these 50/50 chicks. A 50/50 chick is a woman that relies on her man to pay for a majority of things. I live my life as if men don’t exist. I pay my rent and everything. Do I need help from anyone…nope! I just grew up with the mentally “Never rely on anyone but yourself” and that is exactly what I do.

Even if you do live with your man put yourself in a situation were if he lost his job you could cover all the bills. That would be the smart thing to do. You can’t rely on men for everything because trust and believe they are not relying on you as much.

Comments

Popular Posts