Sex and...

Looking back over my life experiences I can say that when I am in a relationship I am really good at the sexual part. What I’m not good at is the stuff before that, you know actually dealing with the relationship. I have to admit I am far from being a needy woman. In fact I love having my own space. However, I’m starting to see the same pattern in my choices. When I’m in a relationship the sex is great. My problem is that the relationship doesn’t really consist of anything else. I call it a “When I get some time” relationship.


I’ve been working hard not to be in another relationship such as this. I want to experience other things besides sex with my boyfriend. The more I think about sex the more I’m ready to cut my switch the hell off. Everything I want doesn’t even cost money which is why I don’t get how I put myself in these kinds of fucked up situations. I only want simple things. I realize that I’m not getting any younger which is why I need to tackle this within myself. I don’t even blame the men from my previous relationships. They couldn’t control my standard. This is something I should have been doing.

I expect more now because I feel that I deserve more. Part of me will always have that “You can’t change a man into what you want him to be” mentality. You have to take it for what it is and that is hard for a lot of women. We tend to make the reality bigger than what it really is. I use to be a victim of this myself. When I look at Aries I see him for who he is. I don’t add anything extra. You have to learn to accept a person as a whole. When you’re able to do this sex will not be the only thing on the agenda. For a woman like me it is a big stepping stone to want to completely learn a man. I use to have boyfriends and would always wonder about what they could be instead of accepting who they actually were.

It’s not just about sex anymore. As you grow up you start to focus on other things like credit scores lol. Even though being intimate with one other is important it isn’t everything.

P.S. No I’m not sick lol!

Comments

  1. I'm so proud of u. Geri u have blossemed to be a flower I respect admire and adore.. good job .I really likes this one O:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts