New Year... New Start!

Let me start off by saying happy New Year. 2010 was such an empowering year for me. I evaluated who I was and who I wanted to become in the future. A lot of the people and things I associated myself with had to go. I begin to minimize on clubbing, drinking, and hanging with the “inner circle” and start to maximize my relationships with my true friends, new love, and my family. I don’t regret anything that happened in 2010. In fact I appreciate it all, even though some things didn’t make it into 2011. After my break up with Toxic I decided to stop dealing with men and get to know myself and God more. Putting more of my energy into God was one of the best decisions I’d ever made. Thank goodness for my best friend Dean. He has helped me along my journey to strengthen my faith. It is so true what they say. God will always put the signs in front of you but it is up to you to do something about it. I learned that people are who they are and you can either accept them or reject them.

I also made the decision to stop having sex. I figured what is the point? After another failed relationship I was so over it. The next guy that made love to me would have to be worthy. When I stop worrying about other people and their problems and started to work through mine own I felt lighter. Taking control of YOU is life changing. I feel like you can’t love another if you don’t know who you are. After four months with no sex I was seeing so much clearer. My friends dub me “The Virgin” just because they know me for being such a sexual woman. I can’t even front… I was an organism addict lol. The best thing life can offer us is the unexpected. Aries was just this but so necessary. He is definitively my future. I have no doubt about that. We were in love with each other by our second date. There isn’t a man like him. I feel like God makes one person for all of us. It’s up to us to pay attention and not let him/her pass us by. He is one of my biggest blessings. The best part about him is he accepts all my flaws and sees me exactly for who I am.

For me 2011 will be another remarkable year filled with joy. My children will continue to get bigger and smarter. I love them unconditionally. They are my reason why. I totally appreciate all the people that are in my life. I hope everyone focuses on the real things in 2011!

Comments

  1. Wishing you even more happiness in the new year! May all that is dearest to your heart manifest itself for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts