My 27th Birthday

Me at the age of 3

I woke up to many "happy birthday" text, bbm's, emails, voicemail, etc. Thanks to everyone that even took the time to say anything. Me likey the love. 27 years and I still don't have it all together. I'm getting pretty close though. Every birthday since I was about ten I've always wanted one small (but big) thing. I haven't gotten it yet. So this year I am going to stop wanting it.

Moving on...

My mom took me to dinner last night. Of couse we went to Ruby Tuesday since I love there pasta and salad bar. Lets not forget the cocktails. We had a good time. Tonight I plan on going out with my homie P. Snow. I've known Snow for seven years. Dude has seen me fight to get where I am today. He just had to move to Hagerstown...JERK lol!

Me now
So this will be my last year spending my birthday in the DMV area. I'm sick of celebrating it in the freaking cold. From here on out I will be somewhere HOT AS HELL

Thanks again for all the birthday love

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! Enjoy your night out. Loving that 3 y/o pic. You were a cutie, on the way to becoming a beauty. God Bless woman...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts