The Art of Masturbation

Let me just say that I love to masturbate. At home, work, or the club… you name it I’ve done it. Some people smoke cancer sticks to relieve their stress. I don’t smoke so I play with myself. Masturbation has been going on since the beginning of time and some people still thinks it gross. It is perfectly healthy. There are so many benefits to polishing yourself off a few times a week.

The first thing I realized when I started masturbating is that I was discovering what turned me on and off. I knew every spot on my body that should be licked, sucked, pulled, or kissed. I also learned what a man should do to get me to have an orgasm in less than 5 minutes. The quicker you have one the faster you can have another. For the record I’m greedy as hell when it comes to having orgasm. Anything less then multiples just isn’t going to work lol. One thing every woman should remember is that men aren’t mind readers. Yes they will tryout some things on you that you may or may not like. Always be up front with him and tell him what you like. Stop assuming that he should know everything. Women who don’t masturbate generally act like this. The “He should know what I like” bit is for rookies. Trust me, men love directions because their goal is to please us. The wetter you get plus the harder he gets equals a night you wouldn’t forget. There is nothing worse than a dry pussy with a limp dick trying to go inside. YUCK!

Always test your limits. For this step I use my new Marble Vibe vibrator (http://www.spencersonline.com/product/marble-vibe-assortment-4-colors/ ). It’s amazing and unlike your typical vibrator it has that hard feeling (because it’s made out of marble) instead of the gel. Three times a week I get naked, open my legs, and spread the pussy lips until my clit is exposed. I then turn on my Marble Vibe and do circular strokes directly on my clit. I don’t enter my pussy at all. The purpose of this exercise is to increase your chances of having multiple orgasms. Some ladies can’t make it past the third one. If you do this exercise you could have over ten orgasm before you man even nuts once. It’s all about strengthening yourself to handle them. After you cum you should continue to do the circular motions on your clit until you cum again. Keep doing this until you can’t handle anymore.

Every once in awhile let your man watch you masturbate. Sometimes you got to spice it up. It turns a man on to see his woman playing with herself and yearning for him to enter her. Always keep your sexual activities interested. Next time your man is in a salty mood just remove your clothes and play with your kitty. I guarantee he will feel better. Rub on your pussy like it is a work of art because it is. Don’t be ashamed. Embrace it and have fun. I am lol.

Comments

  1. Well said Ms.Geri!!!!! U accomplished 1 thing..
    Shit u get turned on Just by reading it..
    Nice job / article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very weel-done article..it's so interesting (and hot :) ) to learn what a woman like.
    andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well put,thanks for the input,it's women like you that educate and keep it real,thank you for all you do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt even know a women can bust more than once during any one encounter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative for a man to read and use in the bedroom with his special lady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts