Mistress: What to expect

As women continue to boom in the business world their personal lives shrink to the point of being nonexistence. Many want to be in a relationship but don’t have the time or the patience to deal with a full-time man. More and more women are starting to take on the role of being a married man’s mistress. I know some of you are giving me the evil eyes but the reality is that being a mistress has been going on since the beginning of time. This isn’t something new!


I believe that at least 90% of women have been mistresses, willfully or un-willfully. Some of us are dating a married man right now and are clueless to the fact. In some situations a man could approach you and tell you he is interested in you but is married just to see if you will take the bait. Many men won’t even acknowledge that they’re married even though everyone in your mutual inner circle knows that you are. When you are dealing with a married man his wife is rarely a topic up for discussion. The only time the mistress hears about his Mrs. is when he is disrespecting her and making her into a nightmare. When a woman has no self worth and confidence within herself she will always be misled. Me personally, I can’t down anyone for being in a situation that I use to be in myself, even though mine was strictly sex. I didn’t care what he did once I climaxed. My saying use to be “His wife, his problem!” I never expected him to leave her for me or none of that. To me that is when a mistress steps out of  place.

Women please realize that if he is married then he will stay married. You entering his life will not change that. On rare occasions it may but it doesn’t happen often. When you allow this into your life your feelings are disregarded. You want to spend Christmas with him but can’t because he is spending it with his wife and children. Why be a spare tire when you could get another vehicle and become all four wheels? I feel like many of us women settle because we are afraid of exploring the possibilities. You get what you put out there. If you look in the mirror and see yourself with another woman’s husband then you will always be a mistress. You have the power to accept and reject things in your life. I know some ladies that are perfectly happy being in this type of situations and that’s good for them but if any of you ladies are having doubts then run for the hills. Don’t be ashamed if you know that you deserve more than being a side chick. Embrace the feeling and do something about it. Anything is possible when you make it possible.

Comments

Popular Posts