Your Soul For Gucci?


Mariah Carey's closet.

 I’ve never understood why people are so fascinated by materialistic items. Men and women tend to think that if they’re driving a Bentley that puts them on some type of pedestal. We have let images from television and magazines dictate what is important and what is not. Most young women today are more focus on getting a man with money then trying to figure out what she wants to do to improve her situation. I’ve always been very uncomfortable with relying on people. I was taught growing up to never relying on anyone but you. When I hear some of these women talking, their mind frame disgusts me. Every woman is just as capable as a man to make their own money. What you wear and how much it cost don’t matter. I don’t get how men and women are willing to live beyond their means to look the part. The way you look will not guarantee that you will have a rich spouse. When did being your self stop being enough?


Gucci Collection

 I don’t ask men how much money they make or even speak on it. It shouldn’t be a main concern. I rather focus on getting to know the person I’m dealing with. Money or no money if I don’t connect with you then it will not go anywhere. We should concentrate on maintain growth within ourselves. When your love becomes a union then you can begin to share your earnings. Too many men are out here buying beautiful women’s affection. Buying her a Gucci bag isn’t going to keep her around. You are going to have to keep pulling out your credit card to keep her. You may consider women like this gold-digger’s but you need to remember who the enabler is. I’ve had many men approach me as if I wore a price tag around my neck. It’s insulting to be told by a guy, “Let me put your sexy ass in Chanel” before he even thinks to ask me my name. A man will never get my attention because of what is in his wallet. I’m worth more than that and you are too.

 Life is so simple. People have a tendency to overdress it with Gucci, Prada, Chanel, etc. Peel back the layers of crap and see what really matters. You’ll come to find that love matters, giving yourself to you man through marriage and in the eyes of God matters, and building a strong family foundation matters. The rest of that stuff comes and goes. It’s all about the effect you leave behind. Nobody will remember if you had on this summer hot new strappy sandals. Stop selling yourself short because if you continue you will be short changed.





Comments

  1. I'm with you on this. I don't have a clue how much my man makes - he works and works long hours (police) and he gets what needs to be done, done. I earn a decent income and I'm not heavily in his pockets to supplement my income. I've grown in my thinking through my personal experiences and now know that what a man makes will not make you happy for the duration - if the like and love are gone from the relationship, it's a wrap. Yes, I said "like". You can love a person but not like them very much. I want to always LIKE and LOVE my guy and the same in return. How many spouses have you heard say I love him/her but damn I can't stand their ass any more, lol. FunSizeScorpio7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts