Vow to Aries


Our moments feel like an eternity of love,
I’ve sunk down in it so deeply,
Simply refusing to get back up,
You are the equivalent of inspiration,
The body of your spirit possesses my soul,
These aren’t thoughts,
Yet feelings,
Releasing from my pen,
Put upon you,
Love and possibilities,
Fate had it’s let down,
But has redeemed itself,
I be for you as you be for me,
Nothing of the greatest magnitude could ever stop that,
Time will continue to move,
Unlike others,
We will continue to grow into a legacy,
You are the light,
Holding on to something no one else has,
My heart,
I believe God writes each of our stories,
He made you the beginning of my happiness,
Faith will make you my end.

 

Comments

  1. "I believe God writes each of our stories,
    He made you the beginning of my happiness,
    Faith will make you my end..."

    Whewww, say that lady. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts