Marriage: The Two Do Not’s

Over the past couple of years I always hear married men say that their wives change after they took the plunge. I don’t feel like anything should change for the worse, only for the better. There are so many women not getting married and the ones who are stop doing the things they use to do. So today with the help of one of my married home boys (whom I’ll refer to as Rob) I’ve decided to write an article on the two things a lady shouldn’t do after she is marriage.


What happened to the sex?

A lot of men are asking themselves this question. I was told that putting a ring on a woman’s finger stop the sexual escapades. When they were just boyfriend and girlfriend everything was fine which gave Rob the courage to propose and get married. If Rob would have known that things would change so drastically he would have kept his wife his girlfriend. Ladies I’m telling you right now, what you won’t do another woman will!!!! Get it through your heads. You are not guaranteed your position. A legal document just doesn’t hold it down. It’s all about what the two of you have on a mental and physical level. I know too many married man that will get their dick sucked outside of a night club and still make it home for dinner like nothing happened. I’m letting you know right now, if a man puts a ring on my finger it will increase everything especially the sex. Why… because he decided that I was special enough to spend the rest of our lives together. Till death do us part is a long time people and he chose to do that with you! Decreasing sex and using it as a power tool is not good. You should want to be passionate with your husband. Stop holding out on him.

False advertisement!

I know a lot of women who do this. Pretending to be something they are not. On an average week you don’t do your hair and buy a bunch of new outfits. Most of the time ladies do this to hook a fish. It works but not for the long haul. I always tell people to be your self at all times. If you got to fart then do it lol. If you would normally walk around your house looking a hot mess then continue to. There is nothing worse then discovering the person you thought you knew is someone completely different. I don’t switch up at all. Just the other day Aries said my edges were rough on my hair. I’m not perfect all the time. What you see is what you get. That is the attitude more people should have. Why are we faking it to begin with? That is why I’m not big on dating (movies, going out to dinner, etc) because if you not going to continuously do it throughout the relationship then there is know point. I rather cook for my man and watch a movie at home then have sex. This is who I am and it won’t change. Letting your partner discover the real you is so important. Stop waiting until after the marriage to show your true colors. It’s not fair to your spouse. You got to love all the flaws before you can say you truly love a person.

All of us need to stop getting caught up in titles. I rarely hear anyone say I’m focusing on learning my partner and becoming one with them. You do not need a title for that! Granted we all want to get married one day, but I want to marry a man that I know inside and out. You don’t need any negative surprise when you get hitched. If everyone took the time to be themselves a lot of people wouldn’t be getting divorce. Be yourself.

Comments

  1. Throughout my husband and I's courtship I always kept it real. I have a dirty mouth and tend to want shit to go how I want it. He's seen the brighter and darker side of me and we are still in love. It takes more than love to hold a relationship together. It takes patience and understanding as well. Also ther are quite a few things guys should not stop doing when they get married. (I've seen and heard) Some guys woo and sing and dance to get a girls attention then when they get married they stop. So both sides should just keep themselves lively and exciting. Like your said, forever is a long time, you have to keep it exciting or your flame could get extinguished....As a married woman, I say always ALWAYS keep it real and it will keep you from falling into the fakeness some married couples end up doing..by then you are just going through the motions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts