Industry Men Kat Stackin'


The Infamous Kat Stacks

When you are sexually active one of the scariest moment that can come to a new relationship is letting your new man know whom your past sexual partners were. If your in this industry he just may know your past fling. It can go one of two ways:

1. He will leave you because the thought of you being with an associate is unbearable.
or
2. He is willing to look past it and focus on building new memories with you.

When it comes to my sexual experience I'm very private. I may write about it but you can never get a name out of me. Kissing and telling is very immature. When your in the music and modeling world you have to keep your personal life tucked away but a lot of us don't. I swear nobody in this corrupted industry wants to see you happy. It's faker than a three dollar bill. Everyone is more focus on fucking every new bitch and every rich dick. What makes matters worse is that the men sit back, roll a jay, and start "Kat Stackin" (running their mouths) to anyone who will listen. Do you think for one second that Karrine Steffans would have become Superhead if Murder Inc didn't pass her around like a menu? Whores become celebrities because men can't stop bumpin their gums to all there homies and associates.

Really dudes?!?!

What satisfaction can you honestly get out of telling another man, "I tapped that?" Men, what does this do for you again? I just don't get it. Then when a woman Kat Stacks your ass you're surprised smdh.  If the only thing a man has to talk about is his sexual experiences then he is lame. We shouldn't feel proud to fuck a rack of random people. This isn't how it should be. Making love is about one woman and one man.  I know it doesn't always work out that way but this is what people should be aiming for. People want bragging rights when they really didn't win anything.Your nut ain't worth a nickle.

My mom use to tell me not to do things to people that you wouldn't want done to you. If your out there sharing intimate details of your sexual experiences with everyone don't be surprise when the tables turn. The key is for everyone to shut the fuck up and let his woman or her man break the news to him/her. It's not your job. You think you keeping it G'd up but at the end of the day your a snicth that wants to be recognize for a prize you obviously didn't win.

I'm just glad that some people can see past the foolishness and see a person for who they really are. I've grown so much from my past experiences. I don't regret anything but I'm glad I don't deal with a lot of you Kat Stackin' ass losers. What kills me is when people think they know you when they've never taken the chance to get to know. Isn't that so annoying. I find myself asking my bestie Eish, "Who the hell is that?" more and more often these days. I feel like if your not in my life on a daily bases then you don't know me and you should just shut your mouth.  I'm sure others would agree. What do you think?

Comments

  1. Todays culture is based upon gossip. Men (and women) think they've over come some kind of a challenge by saying they have slept with someone. But what is the real challenge? Its the man or woman you approached that wouldnt give you the time of day. You havent accomplished anything by sleeping with a man/woman everyone else has hit. Where is the mystery. It is always and forever will be more mysterious and sexy to have that one person, no one knows anything about. Mystery is the gain. And when you realize you want to settle down, who wants the person everypne knows about. Thats why the sayin stays true " you cant turn a ho into a house wife" Pretty Woman is not reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some men your masculinity is determined by the number. For a select few men, it is all about the quantity (unless the quality flat out sucks) while for women, it is all about the quality. This is the impression I get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts