The Outburst of Emotions

Every so often I hear men talking about how emotional women can be. You see it in movies and on your favorite television programs. I've always understood that all women have that emotional gene but I've never understood why the emotions of men are never display anywhere.

I'm not going to lie to you. Most of the men that I've dealt with in the past have been more emotional then I'd like to admit. They come home from work and complain about their jobs but when we even mention a bad day at work we are being emotional. I just don't get it. Women already have to deal with the ups and downs of life and some how through it all we have to deal with theirs too? Is that the reason they're not consider emotional... because we tend to all their emotional needs?
I really believe that some men forget the strength of a women. We give birth, cooked dinner, and clean all at the same time lol. We are always moving and tending to not only our families needs but our man and our careers. I'm surprised all of us haven't gotten a freakin Nobel Peace Prize. We go through more shit than the CIA. 

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: What do you really think causes women to be so damn emotional?

I'd have to say any form of neglect. The last thing a woman wants to feel is lonely. So many of us are in relationships alone. When that lonely feeling hits, your emotions instantly pour out. Not because this is who you are but because you have been hurt in some kind of way. Until the right person or thing comes along to rescues you from a life of boredom and neglect you will always feel this way. I always tell people to put themselves out there. Don't give up on finding love because you had a hard time with your ex. There are good men out here. You have to be happy with you before you can recognize him.

Comments

Popular Posts