Why children act so grown!


I have to say that my father wasn't always around. He isn't perfect. No man is. I've learned from him that it takes men a little bit longer to get there lives in order than it may take a woman. The key is to have faith in what their doing even when it isn't that much.


My mother was a single parent. Those were some tough years but when I look back at it I can truly apprieciate every second of it. One thing that I love about my mom is that she is strong. She never plays the victim. Even though my father and her aren't the best of friends she would never talk down about him. She always let me form my OWN opinion about him. You see it is not a mothers place to talk down about the person that helped create the child to begin with. I don't care how much you don't like each other you still need to have respect for one another. My mother never got me involved in ANY adult issues. If my father wasn't helping I would have never known because she never utter a word of it. That is the difference between mothers back in the days to the ones now.

Some of the mothers today truly disgust me. Bringing a child into adult issues will not help your child. It will damage them! Parents now and days need to realize that a child is just a child. Talk to God if you hate your childs father so much or a close friend. It is not fair to make a child grow up so quickly. You might not think that's what your doing but it is. Having your child do you dirty work is ridiculous.

Do you know how hard it is to turn a child that thinks he/she is an adult back into a normal child?

I've done it and it is far from being easy. Women need to know that if you are hurting then your child shouldn't even know about it. It isn't there job to tend to you. Any women out there doing this needs to re-eveluate herself as a person. So many people preach about God but never fully put there faith into him. If you did you would not do such devilish acts to your children. If a man wants to see his children then let him. Everything is not about money. Some women would kill to have there childs father call or come to pick them up. It seems to me that if a father runs out of money than he is know longer a good parent. Money comes and goes but a relationship with a father last forever. Money doesn't make the realtionship solid. Being a parent is so much more. Money is the last thing that should comes to mind.

Comments

  1. GREAT POST!!!

    There is a gross disconnect between men and women today versus back in the day. Because there are far too many women who either use their children as ammunition against the baby's father or as a bargaining chip. And that right there is nothing short of disgusting. Thankfully I'm not in that situation. But one of my boys is. And I hurt for him, because of what he has to deal with.

    I definitely appreciate this one Geri...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts